Monday, August 18, 2008

Crafting Adventures

Found this three-dimensional fog map on sfgate.com today. Way cool. I think I can learn to love the foggy summer days here- especially magical at night when the moisture sparkles and swirls under street lamps. This is something I should record with my digital if I ever find the battery charger for it.

I think I'm going to do some craft oriented exploring today. I finally found a table on clist so I don't have to sew on the floor anymore. Meaning that once I pick it up I'll be busting out the singer and finally altering the piles of XXL dresses I've accumulated from [three years of] Tuesday nights at R.A.D.S.

A few working project ideas:
- crochet air plant hangers
- headbands with hat tulle
- shelves for my sewing table
- cactus terrarium
- curtains
- bubble hemmed dresses
- *name embroidered bibs from scrap fabric [for all those meals that Diego, Ray, Chelsey and Chesley and I have been eating on the floor and spilling- or maybe I've just been spilling]
- ebay or etsy shop

PS: still can't get over the suspense of Blaine almost getting booted from p-run

I miss Eno and Byrne -->

No comments: