Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What difference does it make?



Wow- VulgarPicture.com

on that note... it's been way too long since I've listened to Suedehead.

I "overheard" Radiohead playing at Golden Gate Park tonight (the first live at nighttime show ever in the history of concerts in the Park... or something like that). I sat across one of the lake/ponds by the Richmond and watched the stage lights bounce off of the water. Needless to say it was way more magical than being surrounded by a million festival-goers and paying FAR TOO MUCH money for a ticket.

Speaking of dollar billz... I think I'm going to end up splurging on this. Worth it? Yes.

Tomorrow morning: Trouble Coffee and toast, and coconuts (?) in the Sunset- and the beach of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a fisting reference?

JEN said...

probably.