Sunday, August 10, 2008

Russian Rivers


(photo cred to Ashlee Marshall)

Decided to leave the city for nicer weather even though it was probably one of the most gorgeous days in the city ever. Irony!
...
Next thing I know we're in some yuppy/hippy/redneck hybrid of a place called Sebastopol. Their Whole Foods salad bar didn't have veggie bacon-bits OR dried cranberries (ghetto). There was a farmers market across the street and a little boy got hit by a car.
...
Soon after, an entirely different incident occurred, leading me to discover another similarity (amongst many others) between children and dogs.

... for some reason I was reminded of Ghost World? I made sure to watch it when I got home. Received self affirmation (via Enid):

"By the end of the summer you're going to be up to your neck in pussy."

No comments: